We're Hiring a
Software Engineer (React/Front End)
As a Front End SW Engineer, you will be a member of a development team with opportunities to learn and advance your career. This role will be part of an Agile team and will work directly with customers to modernize and transform legacy business systems. The Front End SW Engineer will actively support the implementation of solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Design and implement effective, secure software solutions that meet the business and technology requirements of the project.
- Articulates business needs and translates them into technology solutions.
- Troubleshoots technical issues in application and infrastructure code.
- Develops and implements plans for the continuous improvement and evolution of the software system.
- Identifies opportunities and articulates suggestions to improve the technology strategies beyond the scope of a team or project.
- Reviews other developers’ code and provides specific, constructive feedback.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Expert in web-development including front-end (browser) and back-end (server) including UI components, client-server integrations, APIs, and data persistence.
- Ability to discuss abstract software development concepts like single-responsibility, cohesion, data immutability, and other paradigm appropriate design patterns.
- Demonstrated interest in and ability to learn new systems and technology quickly.
- Expert in at least one programming language like Node.js, Python, Go, Java 8+, Ruby, etc.
- Proficient with the industry-leading framework(s) for the programming language expertise (Express.js, Gatsby.js, Django, Flasks, Rails, Spring.io, etc).
- Proficient with important libraries and technologies in the ecosystem of programming language expertise.
- Proficient with at least one front-end technology like React, Angular, Vue, Ember, Backbone, Svelte.
- Proficient with building applications in containerized development environments.
- Expert in with advanced git commands like rebasing, squashing, and cherry-picking.
- Ability to assist other engineers with source code management in git.
- Ability to discuss technical tasks and team process topics with team members.
- Basic understanding of container orchestration technologies like Amazon ECS and Kubernetes.
- Basic understanding of “serverless” concepts and frameworks like Serverless.com and AWS Lambda.
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms like AWS.
- Basic understanding of software infrastructure including network, compute, and data storage resources.
- Basic understanding of securing systems on the application, network, and infrastructure layers.
- Ability to operate and manage work, strategically reason, and build relationships and influence others.
- Must have at least 10 years of overall experience, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience
Interested in joining our team? Drop us a line!