We're Hiring a
Junior Web Developer
As a Web Developer, you will be a member of an operations and maintenance team with opportunities to learn and advance your career. This role will be part of an Agile team and will work directly with customers to modernize and transform legacy business systems. The Web Developer will actively support the implementation of solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Provide updates to grant and PFC documentation.
- Diagnose and fixing User Management Issues.
- Triage and solve Help Desk issues.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- 1-2 years of programming experience in a formal language (e.g., Java, .NET, Angular, etc.).
- Familiar working with data (e.g., reading/writing data from a database engine).
- Working knowledge of a Web Applications (a web developer).
- 1 year professional experience.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, solid communication skills.
- Willingness to work across multiple areas.
- BS in CS, or other technical degree with at least 3 programming classes.
- Consulting experience and business process analysis/optimization required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and Agile team members.
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure.
- Ability to deliver multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interested in joining our team? Drop us a line!
1350 Beverly Rd,
Suite 115, #241
McLean, VA 22101
541611 Management Consulting Services (PRIMARY)