We're Hiring a
As a Data Architect, you will build a team of data engineers and lead exciting Digital Services projects for the Federal Government. This role will be part of an Agile team and will work directly with customers to modernize and transform legacy business systems.
- Design, establish, and manage cloud data management systems.
- Design new data architecture and pathway for teams to follow to implement a new design.
- Assess and propose reasons to move to the new architecture vs. maintaining current architecture.
- Support existing team members in their growth and development in data architecture.
- Working with the team and client to come up with innovative techniques and ideas to improve the client’s environment, delivery of services to the American public, and/or applications.
- Supporting team members’ growth and providing guidance for technical best practice.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Computer Science or related field.
- Experience implementing data aggregation services.
- Experience with KAFKA, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
- Experience working with AWS cloud technologies.
- Experience working in Agile environments with cross-matrixed teams.
- Relevant management certifications.
- Experience managing highly diverse teams.
- Experience managing fully remote and distributed teams.
- Must have at least 10 years of overall experience, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience.
Interested in joining our team? Drop us a line!