We're Hiring a
Business Process Analyst
As a Business Process Analyst, you will be a critical member of a growing team with opportunities to learn and advance your career. This role will be part of an Agile team and will work directly with customers to improve the efficiency of business processes by implementing automated solutions. The Business Process Analyst will actively support the implementation of automated solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
The ideal candidate will engage in every phase of the delivery lifecycle from business process identification, impact analysis, future-state process definition, and delivery of automated solutions. This role will leverage practical business process re-engineering skills to address evolving customer goals and objectives. We are seeking candidates with various levels of automation experience to join our team.
- Collaborate with customers to identify, document, and prioritize business process automation opportunities.
- Conduct business process mapping sessions with stakeholders.
- Evaluate potential business process automation opportunities and make implementation recommendations.
- Engage business process owners to define future-state, automated business processes.
- Support the build and testing of automation scripts.
- Demonstrate business process automation to customers, conduct training, coordinate transition to business owners, and provide operational support.
- Collaborate with process owners and the Agile team to develop implementation roadmaps.
- Champion the use of Agile principles and practices to build a culture of trust, continuous improvement, and delivery within the team.
- Actively participate in improving business process automation by performing quality reviews.
- Ensure compliance with customer and Athena Federal Solutions policies & procedures, safety, state, and federal laws, regulations, and standards.
- Able to meet federal contract requirements including US citizenship and suitability clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years overall work experience with prior federal government contracting experience preferred.
Practical experience with one of the following:
- Identification and documentation of existing business processes.
- Evaluation of business processes and impact analysis.
- Creation of future-state business processes and ability to describe business value.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Consulting experience and business process analysis/optimization required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and Agile team members.
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to solicit requirements.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High-level of flexibility, creativity, and innovation.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure.
- Ability to deliver multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interested in joining our team? Drop us a line!