We're Hiring a
As an Automation Engineer, you will be a critical member of a growing team with opportunities to learn and advance your career. This role will be an Agile team member and will work directly with customers to improve the efficiency of business processes by implementing automated solutions. The Automation Engineer will build and implement automated solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
The ideal candidate will engage in every phase of the delivery lifecycle from business process identification through configuring, testing, and deploying solutions. This role will leverage Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies to address evolving customer goals and objectives. We are seeking candidates with various levels of automation experience to join our team.
- Collaborate with customers and Agile team members to identify business process automation opportunities and associated requirements.
- Evaluate and prioritize potential automation projects and make implementation recommendations.
- Build and test high quality, efficient, and maintainable automation scripts to automate manual processes.
- Demonstrate automation functionality to customers, conduct training, coordinate transition to business users, and provide operational support.
- Implement automated processes and mechanisms to track key performance indicators.
- Monitor, update, and troubleshoot automations as needed.
- Champion the use of Agile principles and practices to build a culture of trust, continuous improvement, and delivery within the team.
- Actively participate in improving products by performing quality reviews.
- Ensure compliance with customer and Athena Federal Solutions policies & procedures, safety, state, and federal laws, regulations, and standards.
- Able to meet federal contract requirements including US citizenship and suitability clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years overall work experience with prior federal government contracting experience preferred.
- Certification in RPA technology (such as UiPath) strongly desired.
Practical experience with one of the following:
- RPA technologies such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion, or other automation tool (UiPath will be used for this engagement).
- Selenium browser automation.
- MS Office macro development.
- Jenkins automation server.
- BPRM technologies such as Appian or SharePoint workflows.
- Any GUI based automation tool or application.
- Git version control system.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Consulting experience and business process analysis optimization preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and Agile team members.
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to solicit requirements.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High-level of flexibility, creativity, and innovation.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure.
- Ability to deliver multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interested in joining our team? Drop us a line!